Merton Council

Home Home Merton Adult Education Home Home Jobs in children's social care Home Merton Means Business Home Wandle Valley Low Carbon Zone Home Safeguarding Children Board
How do I contact my councillor?

Cabinet post details

Leader of the Council and Cabinet Member for Adult Social Care and Health


·         Community care services including relations with local Primary Care Trust,

·         Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) and health organisations and

protecting local hospital services.

·         Social services for adults, services for adults with learning disabilities and

mental health services.

·         Older people’s services including support for carers, day care for the elderly

and meals on wheels, working alongside the National Health Service.

·         Leading on personalisation and choice issues.

·         Public Health and Health and Wellbeing Board.

·         Healthy living schemes and joint responsibility for sustainable transport

·         Lead Member for Air Quality


Post is held by